It’s Back to School time again! This means the routine changes, new people are met and the schedule gets a whole lot busier!
Exciting times for parents and children! Yikes!
I don’t know about you, but I can’t believe the summer flew by as fast as it did! Plus, with the cooler Austin temperatures and all of the rain…it definitely feels like fall already.
However, it’s now time to change gears and buckle down for the 2016-1017 school year.
No matter the ages of your kiddos, this time of year can always be a little hectic, scary and downright crazy, but with planning and purpose we can all get through it with ease.
With the plethora of activities we have to do in order to make this a smooth transition – from allergy forms to transportation schedules – we’ve come up with our Top 10 strategies to make this year a little bit easier!
- Plan a routine.
- Create a master calendar.
- Set a bed time and wake up schedule.
- Create healthy meal and snack options.
- Ask questions and keep an open dialogue with kids.
- Email teachers with any questions or concerns.
- Update medical records.
- Fill out all paperwork and return ASAP.
- Pick out clothes the night before for the next day.
- Point out the positive in all situations.
The solution to a successful Back to School is to plan ahead and identify the best approach to stay organized!
We hope you have a fabulous school year full of learning new things, making new friends and opening up loads of opportunities!
If you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling real estate, please contact Kathleen Bucher at 512.794.6644 or KathleenBucher@mac.com. It would be an honor to earn your business!!