Wednesday, February 6, 2019 / by Holly Northup
That is good news for buyers, sellers and pretty much the entire economy because it means people are spending money and better yet, have money to spend!
Even though the economy is excellent, it doesn’t mean that pitfalls can’t happen when dealing with real estate transactions.
It doesn’t matter what side you are on, mishaps can happen to anyone.
The most common real estate mistakes for buyers and sellers include:
- Selling or buying without a professional real estate agent.
- Declining the advice from the professionals.
- Overlooking hidden/extra costs associated with a real estate transaction.
- Setting the sales price over market value.
- Over-budgeting for a new house.
- Doing too many upgrades before selling.
- Spending money on big ticket items during the home purchase process.
- Buying a home without having it professionally inspected.
- Purchasing the most expensive home in the neighborhood.
- Choosing the wrong real estate agent.
Real estate is fun, exciting, tedious and stressful. Don’t be bogged down with anxiety when choosing the Bucher Group to handle all of your real estate needs can get you in or out of a home on your time table for the best price.
Take the guess work out of it.
If you or someone you know is looking to buy or sell real estate in the Austin area, please contact Kathleen Bucher at 512.791.6644 or KathleenBucher@mac.com. It would be an honor to earn your business.