Wednesday, February 6, 2019 / by Holly Northup
Yikes! We sure don’t want to hear how bored they are day after day!
Luckily, Austin fits the bill for residents and visitors alike…including children of all ages. So, consider all that Austin offers and plan your days filled with the many entertainment and educational opportunities in the city we call home.
Here are just a few of our ideas that you might want to check out during Spring Break or really any time of the year:
1. The Thinkery
2. Bob Bullock Museum
3. Austin Zoo & Animal Sanctuary
4. Blazer Tag Adventure Center
5. Dave & Busters
6. Main Event
7. Chapparal Ice Center
8. Jourdan-Bachman Pioneer Farms
9. Jump Street
10. Mount Playmore
11. Peter Pan Mini Golf
12. Playland Skating Center
13. Texas Memorial Museum
14. Austin Nature and Science Center
15. Zilker Park
16. The Congress Avenue Bridge for bat viewing
17. City of Austin BMX and Skate Park
18. Mayfield Park
19. Mount Bonnell
20. Texas Military Forces Museum
21. The Texas State Capital
22. Rodeo Austin
23. SXSW® Music, Film and Interactive Conference and Festival
24. iFly Austin
25. Austin Aquarium
If you have the next week off, we wish you safe travels or a wonderful time checking out our great city!
If you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling real estate in Austin or the surrounding areas, please contact Kathleen Bucher at KathleenBucher@mac.com or 512.794.6644. It would be an honor to earn your business!