Wednesday, February 6, 2019 / by Holly Northup
To start, your best line of defense is to have the most reputable real estate agent working for you to help you have a smooth transaction with as minimal issues as possible.
This is where the Bucher Group comes in!! We offer outstanding service to all of our clients in the Austin area! Our wealth of knowledge and many years of success in the Austin market will give you an edge over other buyers competing for the same property.
The next best thing is to know the right questions to ask when you’ve found your dream home.
As with all purchases, we always recommend an inspection, but sometimes this crucial step doesn’t provide the answers to questions you might have, so we’ve compiled our top six questions that buyers should always ask before signing on the dotted line.
Our Top 6 Buyer Questions include:
1. Has the home ever sustained water damage?
2. What did you pay in taxes last year? Were there any exemptions?
3. What are the monthly utility/maintenance bills?
4. Have there been any major renovations or additions?
5. Have there ever been any pest infestations?
6. How old is the roof and has it ever leaked?
The answers to these questions will help you decide whether the home will be a good fit for you and your family!
We look forward to working with you!!
If you or someone you know wants to buy or sell real estate in the Austin area, please contact Kathleen Bucher at 512.794.6644 or KathleenBucher@mac.com. It would be an honor to earn your business!