Wednesday, February 6, 2019 / by Holly Northup
Didn’t plan an out-of-town escape and wondering what to do around the Austin area?
Well, the Bucher Group has put together our list of the Top 5 Things to Do in Austin over the next week! All of the events are kid-friendly and some are even FREE!
- SXSW, Downtown Austin – The Bucher Group found this great article with a list of 10 free things to do with kids over the next week. Check out Free Kid Friendly SXSW to find out what free events you can do with your kids over Spring Break!
- Rodeo Austin, Travis County Expo Center – The rodeo is in town through March 16th. Fun entertainment includes rodeo events, concerts, fairgrounds and carnival. Prices depend on age and event. Check out www.rodeoaustin.com for more information.
- Inner Space Caverns, Georgetown –Explore the crevices of this cave that was found in 1963 and learn about the rocks and minerals of our area! Adult tickets sell for $19.95 and children get in for $11.95. Call 512.931.2283 for more information.
- Zipline Lake Travis, Lake Travis – Love a thrill? Well, ziplining will fit the bill! Make 5 runs over a three hour period and your family will be talking about this for months! You have to be between 70-250 pounds to enjoy this adventure and prices start around $95. Call 512.614.1996 for more information.
- iFly Indoor Skydiving, Highway 183 in Austin – Flying can be fun for the whole family! This indoor skydiving adventure is for anyone 3 years old and up. They already have everything you need, so you just have to show up and get ready for the ride of your life! Prices start at $59.95 and they are open daily. Call 512.774.4359 for more information.
We are fortunate to live in the Austin area where we are given the opportunity to enjoy a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities that can accommodate any type of life style.
The Bucher Group hopes you have a fun and safe Spring Break!
Please call the Bucher Group at 512.794.6644 for all of your real estate needs!