Hawaiian Falls Water Park in Pflugerville, Texas is expected to push out its grand opening to early June with the attached adventure park opening a couple of weeks later. Park officials have yet to be able to guarantee an official opening date since construction has been ongoing and 28 days were lost due to inclement weather.
Regardless of the exact date Hawaiian Falls opens, this 20+ acre water park aims to provide residents and visitors with an outdoor water adventure throughout this summer and many to come!
Once the water park opens the hours will include Saturday through Thursday: 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. The adventure park hours will be open until 10:00 p.m. every night and on Friday and Saturday until 11:00 p.m. Each year the parks will be open from Memorial Day until Labor Day.
Additionally, waterslides and attractions located in Hawaiian Falls include:
- Sky Pfall – The floor disappears and riders free-fall six stories.
- Pipeline Plunge – A 54-inch tube slide for 2 riders.
- Diamond Head Drop – A 54-inch tube slide for 2 riders with a surprising drop.
- The Rush – An enclosed tube slide with surprises.
- Reef Racers – Race head-first down the 6-lane mat racer slide while being clocked for your speed.
- Breaker Beach Wave Pool – Three-foot wave pool.
- Pfluger Kooler – Lazy river around the facility
- Splashwater Harbor – An aquatic playground that is a great place for kids and mom because it has plenty of shade, water-umbrellas, zero-depth entry swimming pool and rope ladders.
Hawaiian Falls ticket prices are $35.99 for those 48” and taller, $26.99 for those under 48”, free for children 2 and under, $26.99 for seniors and $26.99 for those with a military I.D.
Additionally, season passes are regularly $99.99 plus tax but are currently $74.99 each for Pflugerville residents. Non-Pflugerville resident season passes are $84.99 each when 4 or more are purchased; or $89.99 each when 3 or less passes are purchased. Parking is $5.00 per car or $30.00 for a season parking pass.
Admission includes use of all rides and attractions to the water park and adventure park. However, there are extra fees for the food, drinks, the Zip Canopy Tour, parking, lockers, coolers and games. Tubes and life jackets will always be free, along with the lounge chairs and shade areas, but only available on a first-come basis.
Persons who purchase season tickets receive the following perks:
- Season pass holders may enter the park 30 minutes before the park opens to the general public
- 20% food discount
- 25% off cabana reservations
- 25% off birthday party reservation
- More than $100 in Season Pass Perks
- $6.00 off a single day Big Kahuna ticket price
- Unlimited admission to the water park and adventure park from opening day through Labor Day.
- Unlimited visits to any of the other six Texas Hawaiian Falls water parks.
The Hawaiian Falls website notes that small to medium-sized coolers and or bags containing food or drinks are allowed with a $10.00 fee. Of course, all bags are subject to search upon entry.
Prohibited items include: outside vendor food, pizza delivery, fast food, homemade large dinners, alcohol, glass and sharp knives.
A northeast suburb of Austin, Pflugerville is a city of approximately 50,000 and looks forward to continued growth with the opening of Hawaiian Falls, which is expected to attract 300,000 visitors each year.
If you or someone you know is interested in real estate around the Austin area, please do not hesitate to contact Kathleen Bucher at 512.794.6644 or KathleenBucher@mac.com. It would be a pleasure to earn your business.