It’s the second day of April, so that means it is time to clean up, clean out, and get your home ready for the upcoming Austin, Texas sunshine.
With the past months of the rare low temperatures, most of us are eager to wash away the soot and grime of winter and move into a season of open windows and outdoor enjoyment!
However, we can’t forget that maintenance is key to keeping our homes in tip-top shape. Therefore, the Bucher Group has come up with a few items that will help keep your home in working order!
Our Top 10 Spring Service Tips include:
- Call an HVAC repairman to service your air conditioning unit.
- Enlist a pool service to check your pool equipment to make sure it is in running order for the season.
- Inspect and clean out gutters for proper drainage.
- Contact a landscaper or visit your local nursery to spruce up your yard.
- Check your yard equipment to make sure it’s in working order or call your lawn company to get back on their schedule. Don’t forget to check your sprinkler system for leaks or damage.
- Clean out closets and donate unwanted goods.
- Inspect freezer, refrigerator, pantry, spice rack and medicine cabinet for expired items.
- Change your air filters.
- Test your smoke detectors.
- Make a list of repairs or needed maintenance and schedule the work to be done promptly.
We all want to get outside and play in the sunshine, so start making progress on your spring projects so you won’t miss out on those beautiful Austin days ahead!!
If you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling real estate, please do not hesitate to call the Bucher Group at 512.794.6644! We would be honored to have the opportunity to earn your business!