Thank you for being a part of The Bucher Group family. We want to take this time to let you know how much we appreciate your business and your friendship. It is people, like you, who make our job in this amazing real estate industry such a pleasure! We really hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, friends and all those you hold dear!
In light of the upcoming holiday, we thought you might find the following information helpful!
Cooking Safety Tips:
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the cooking areas.
- Stay in the kitchen while frying, grilling or broiling food. Turn burners off if leaving the kitchen.
- Keep a pan lid or baking sheet nearby. Use it to cover the pan if it catches on fire.
- Place turkey fryers outside and away from the house, deck and garage.
- Store left overs in the refrigerator within two hours after the meal.
- Eat leftovers within three days of the holiday to avoid contamination.
Vehicle Travel Safety Tips:
- Check weather forecast for road hazards or issues.
- Assess travel routes for delays, construction or traffic.
- Pack emergency supplies like blankets, water and snacks, flashlight and first aid kit.
- Fill the fuel tank, check air pressure in tires and top-off windshield fluid.
- Buckle up and obey all traffic signs.
- Designate a driver who won’t be drinking whenever alcohol is served.
Air Travel Safety Tips:
- Arrive at the airport 2 hours early for check-in and security inspection.
- Wrapped gifts are allowed, but may be opened for inspection.
- Food (pies and cakes) are allowed, but again, may require further inspection.
- Check out http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information for a list of prohibited items and other information.
The Bucher Group wishes you a safe, fun and relaxing holiday weekend!
* Image courtesy of Aduldej/FreeDigitalPhotos.net